How to Annoy Random People in an Elevator:
1. Stand next to someone and occasionally sniff them.
2. Drop a pen in front of yourself and when someone goes to pick
it up scream "HEY, THAT'S MINE!"
3. Crack open your briefcase/suitcase and whisper "Got
enough air in there?"
4. Press a bunch of random floors and loudly hum the Indiana
Jones theme song as you go up.
5. As soon as the doors close clutch your chest and say "I
AM TERRIBLY ALLERGIC TO SMALL SPACES!"
6. Take out bag of Cheerios and offer whoever walks in some
7. Sit in the corner rocking back and forth staring at the floor
and when someone asks you what's wrong scream "WHAT ARE
YOU LOOKING AT?!"
8. Set a desk in front of the elevator and ask whoever walks by
"Are you here for the interview?"