There's a song my
friend showed me, called The Fighter by Gym Class
It is the perfect song to describe our Wittians. The lyrics
represent us and our quotes perfectly:
1. Half the population's just waitin' to see me
-Society doubts us, breaks us, and tears us apart. This
describes our quotes that talk about how lots of stuff is
2. Everytime you fall, it's only making your chin
-Everyone here gets stronger after our mistakes on hard times.
Life will get better.
3.Give 'em hell, turn their heads, gonna live life
'til we're dead.
-You are beautiful, and don't listen to their insults. You
deserve to be alive, so live it to the fullest.
4. Give me scars, give me pain, then just say of me,
say of me, say of me, there goes a fighter.
-When you cut, the people who know and don't judge you, but
support you, will know about your fight with depression.
5. There's no reason you should ever have your head
-You are amazing, and don't ever forget that. There is no
reason to be upset.
6. For you to recognize that you really ain't got
-There are some people on witty who will hate, judge, and call
us fake. They belittle our problems, when to us, they are
7. Until both your eyes start to swell, until the
crowd goes home.
-Most of us on witty are currently experiencing depression, but
we only let it all out on witty and when were alone. Not many
people know about our depression.