10 things I've learned in high school:
1. They aren't kidding when they say you won't leave with
the same friends you came with. Don't worry, this is a good
2. Boys will lead you on but you will also lead boys on. Remember
that it isn't always intentional.
3. You will waste a lot of time on people who don't care
about you. Try not to take it too personally, but make sure you
learn from it.
4. There's nothing wrong with you for not liking someone
back. Doesn't matter how good of a person he is. You like who
5. It's okay if your idea of a fun time is going out and
doing straight shots of vodka but it's also okay if it's
staying at home and reading a book.
6. Do your homework. Your grades may not seem important right now
but in a few years you'll need that A+ to get the scholarship
7. That being said, your grades do not define your
8. There will be a boy who makes you feel like you're on
fire. Don't let him use you just to light his cigarette.
9. For the love of god don't let yourself become
someone's side chick. I mean it, you deserve so much more
10. You're gonna change. You're gonna realize that you
don't have to take shít from people. You're gonna
learn to stop caring about what everyone else thinks. You're
gonna make mistakes and you're gonna grow. You're gonna
cry and you're gonna grow some more. You might just become
the person you said you'd never be. But you're gonna
change and you're gonna become better.