Made my witty when I
was a Freshman in High School (2009)
and now here I am five years later as a Sophomore in
College wanting to share some things I
1. Having a set lunch time is something
beautiful and should never be taken for granted even if the
cafeteria food sucks.
2. The boy who you spent years of high school in
love with, heart broken, will eventually be replaced and
3. You'll get your heart broken multiple
times while it's never as bad as the first time, it still
hurts like hell.
4. Your parents become waaaaaay less annoying
and soon you catch yourself wanting to spend time with them,
5. Learning to drive a car is amazing, but
secretly you'll miss carpooling with your friends and their
6. You'll have moments of complete solitude
and while at first it's scary, it can soon turn
7. Geometry never comes in handy.
day you'll realize how much you've grown throughout high
school, but other days you'll look in the mirror and see the
same girl who cried for months and months over a jerk who broke
your heart. Learn to love this girl because like it or not she
was once you and she comes out every now and then when you are at
your lowest. Embrace her and tell her that you're from the
future and don't need to worry because you are
STRONGER and can overcome anything now. This is the most
important of the lessons learned.