Advice for Teenage Girls Like Me:
1. Always take pictures of the sky when its pretty, it will
probably never look like that again
2. Wear that skirt you like, even if your mom says it's too
3. Take off the dark eyeliner and nail polish once in a while,
you’ll feel lighter.
4. Chop off your hair if you want, it will grow back
5. Count the freckles on your arms and draw lines between them,
your skin is like the night sky.
6.Sleep under six blankets with the fan on high in the middle of
the winter, the sound is soothing.
7. Tell that boy to stop touching your thigh, even if it is
8. Say thank you and flash a smile when you’re sister says
that you’re outfit is ugly.
9. Raise your hand when you know the answer, even if the class is
10. Read that book again, you’ll notice something you
didn’t the first time
11. Don’t drink too much caffeine, you’ll get the
jitters and bomb your math test.
12. Wear pencils behind your ears, it’s convenient.
13. Try to talk to people, it won’t kill you.
14. When a cute boy tries to cheat off your test, write the wrong
answers and change them later
15. It’s ok to feel happy, don’t let other peoples
sadness make you feel