Taylor Swift has taught me a few things.
1) That I should "Speak Now" before it's too late and I regret not saying 'I love you' or 'I'm sorry'.
2) That I should "long live" and appricate who I have in my life before they walk out.
3) That when a boy breaks my heart, I'm not alone. Everyone goes through heartbreak.
4) That getting my heart broken a bunch of times is all part of finding "the one".
5) That I am beautiful in my own way and that everyone has their insecurities so don't give up.
6) Don't rush growing up because some day you'll miss when life was so less complicated.
7) Don't settle for something lower than your expectations. You deserve the best.
8) To be completely fearless of life and other people's opinions because in the end, your own happiness is all that matters.
Thank you Taylor<3