How to get a good,
nice boyfriend and
not to be hurt to badly and what to do
if you do get hurt by your bf :
1. cover yourself up,
leave something to the imagination... be classy not trashy!
2. get them to work for you, the first time they ask you out, say
maybe and don't answer them for a few weeks and see if they
keep coming too you, or go to someone else, after 2 weeks, text
him saying 'yes' or 'no' your choice!
3. get to know someone before you get into the s3xu4l part of the
relationship, infact if you are going to have s3x at all, use
condoms and the pill... if he doesn't want you too he is too
immature and a player, get rid of him, you can get a better
4.dont just go for the guys with s3xy looks, go for maybe a guy
you've known for a long time, who you trust, or a guy who is
obviously lonely or sad and might make you feel awesome!
5. if a guy hurt you physically or if he r//pes you or hurts you
s3xu4lly, talk to an adult, you parents or teacher maybe, abuse
is serious, it is no joke, no matter what they say!
6. don't make yourself look fake, wear eyeliner (only a bit)
and maybe eyes shadow and clear masacara! and don't forget, a
girls best accessory is a beautiful smile, you can get that by
simply brushing your teeth and using mouth wash (and maybe floss)
twice a day, you don't need lip gloss or red sl/tty lippy,
you just need to be natural!
7.On facebook or twitter or whatever don't post
's3xy' pictures that make you look trashy, add classy
status' and don't post your life on facebook, God that IS
8. If you go on a date with guy, talk about him and yourself,
talk about interests and stuff you both like, like music, books,
ect. have a nice chat. laugh, lol, enjoy yourselves. don't
think about past things, look to the present time, your with
9. NEVER sleep at your boyfriends house for a sleepover and
don't visit him without his parents been there, and let him
come to your house when your parents are there! and if they
leave, get him to leave too, and if your at his and his parents
leave, you leave as well! Its a lot safer, he is less likely to
r/pe you that way. Parents hearing screaming or strange noises
will easily run up the stairs and stop him!
10. If a guy cheats on you, forgive him twice, no more then
twice, if he cheats 3 times, dumb him, its hard, but do It!
11. If a asks you out, ask him if he has a girlfriend and then
ask his friends or other people around... If you know he already
has a girlfriend say 'no' and if he or anyone else tells
you he has a girlfriend say 'no', he's a cheater!
12. hug him and kiss him, let him know you love him, and if he
cant say he loves you and truly looking in your eyes and mean it,
then he's not worth it!
13. make sure he's either your age or 1 or 2 years older, no
older then 1 or 2 years older then you!
14. Finally: wait until your 16, it'll make it easier and
you'll be less naïve and older so... you'll be able
to talk about s3x with him and get the pill and condoms... when
you start dating a guy, get on the pill!
Thank's for reading, I
wish you all look
in furture reletionships! remember if he
physical, verbally, s3xu4lly or in any
other hurts you, talk to a
parent/guardian or a teacher of adult,
someone can he, its not worth it,
dont ruin your life for him! dont let him
get away for abuse, in any form!