Hello, all. XD
Some stuff you should know about me.
- I am currently working on two novels. .
- My top food obesession is chocolate, closely followed by peanut butter. My favorite food is thus peanut buttter pie. XD
- I'm currently involved in the narwhale world domination movement (but you didn't hear that from me.)
- Harry Potter FANATIC!!!! (no seriously: did you know Dumbledore means Bumblebee in Old English? Or that the Weasley twins were born on April Fools Day? Or that the code Mr. Weasley uses to get into the ministry (64224) spells magic on a normal telephone keyboard. OR THAT EXPECTO PATRONUM TRANSLATES TO "I LIKE YOUR FACE" FROM GERMAN TO ENGLISH ON GOOGLE TRANSLATE??? Huh, huh, huh??)
- Favorite Books (in order): Harry Potter by JK Rowling, Bartimaues Trilogy by Jonathon Stroud, Incarceron by Catherine Fisher, Inkheart Trilogy by Cornelia Funke, The Heir Trilogy by Anne Williams Chima (?), Unwind by Neil Shusterman (?) (might wanna check up on that), Howl's Moving Castle by Dianna Wynne Jones, The Book Theif by Markus Zuckerman, Leviathan Trilogy by Scott Westerfeld, The Mortal Insterments Trilogy by Cassandra Clare.....
- LEAST favorite book - Lord of the Flies by William Golding. (pardon my barfing)
- Favorite Movie: Defending Your Life
- Favorite Bands: Owl City, Simple Plan, Breaking Benjamin, Daniel Powter, Green River Ordinance.
Other Stuff: I have a strong dislike of umbrellas, I dislike socks and run a mile every morning - barefoot. I also attempt to sneak out of the house with mismatched ones, but have yet to slip by my fashionista sister or mother. I am straight, but have several extremely close friends who are GLB or T, and if you are going to say insulting things about people like them, be prepared to suffer the consequences, I am loosely Jewish and speak only a little Hebrew, I took two years of Spanish and I'm going into French, I adore Whangdoodles and Blidgering Humdingers as well as Narwhales. XD Think that's about it.