There's no more
sleepless nights, texts in the middle of the night,
missed calls, hidden looks - nothing.
There's no drunken feeling that will encourage me to
call you, no love that will bring me back to you,
no memories that will make me want you all over again.
In last sentences to you, I want to write the things
I never dared to tell you before...
- I loved you, even when I swore I don't.
- Your every cold word hurt me.
I was acting strong, so I just smiled and the same night cried
- I was ready to forgive you everything, every ugly thing you
When everyone left, I was still on your side.
- I was ready to run away with you, whenever, wherever;
leaving everything behind me.
- You were the only guy who could have me anytime,
play with me like a doll, throw me away like a toy.
- Because of you, I learned that I can give everything
get nothing back.
I could get everything I want, but not what I need.
- You were special, stubborn, cold. You were so many things,
but you were my favorite.
- You were... But you aren't