22 things to
do in an
open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air
2) Stand silent and motionless in the
corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) When arriving at your floor, grunt and
strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed
when they open themselves.
4) Greet everyone with a warm handshake and
ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) Meow occasionally.
6) Stare At another passenger for a while.
Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away
7) Say "DING" at each floor.
8) Say "I wonder what all these do?" And
push all the red buttons.
9) Make explosion noises when anyone
presses a button.
10) Stare, grinning at another passenger
for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) When the elevator is silent, look
around and ask: "well, aren't you gonna answer that?" pointing to
their cell phone.
12) Try to make personal calls on the
13) Draw a little square on the floor with
chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal
14) When there's only one other person in
the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't
15) Push the buttons and pretend they give
you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) Ask if you can push the button for
other people but push the wrong ones.
17) Hold the doors open and say you're
waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say
"Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) Drop a pen and wail until someone
reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) Bring a camera and take pictures of
everyone in the lift.
20) Pretend you're a flight attendant and
review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) Swat at flies that don't exist.
22) Call out "Group hug" then enforce