so i found out some things to do
in class when you are really, REALLY
1.Speak in improper English like
ain’t, and when the teacher corrects, nod like you understand
and continue to speak improperly.
2. Randomly get out of your seat and sit on the floor.
3. When it is very quiet, raise your hand and insist it is too
4. If the person next to you is quiet, turn and inform them that
they are distracting you.
5. When the teacher calls on you to answer the question, answer
6. Randomly raise your hand and say “The answer is three
7. Give your teacher a note that uses improper English and
misspelled words. Have the note insisting that you are `the most
bestest’ in the class and demand to be moved up.
8. During a test, tell the teachers `the voices’ are making
9. Color red dots all over your arm and show the teacher, and tell
her/him that you are allergic to School.
10. Talk about the road kill squirrel you saw on your way to
school. Say that it is your dinner. Talk in a redneck
11. Take out sock puppets and play with them, and occasionally have
them grab your classmate’s hair. When the teacher looks, keep
the sock on your hand and point to your classmate and tell the
teacher that the classmate is attacking you with puppets
12. If your teacher walks around the room during the test, cover
your test and glare at them suspiciously.
13. If your teacher walks around the room during a test, raise your
hand and tell the teacher that they are cheating off you.
14. When the teacher calls on you to answer a question, talk in a
creepy voice and say `I’ll never tell’ and a few
questions later raise your hand and ask why you haven’t been
allowed to answer a question yet.
Ask to go to the bathroom. Stay in your seat, and when asked if you
are going, say `I just did’
16. Raise your hand and point to a person on the other side of the
room. Insist that that person is cheating off you.
17. Say that someone across the room is using their telepathic
(mind-reading) abilities to cheat off of you.
18. Ask to go to the bathroom. Get up and walk into the wall.
Furrow your brow, glare at the wall and walk into it again. Smile
sheepishly and then walk out the door.
19. When coming back from bathroom, walk through the door. Then ask
how you got there.
20. Raise your hand and ask if you can be excused to skip
21. Meow and bark occasionally.
not mine but its mad funny...dont feel the need to