One day a rich dad took his son on a trip to a village.
He wanted to show him how poor people can be. They spent some time
on the farm with the poor family.
dad asked: Did you see how poor they are? What did you learn?
- We have one dog, they have five.
- We have a pool, they have a river.
- We have lanterns at night, they have the stars.
- We buy food, they grow their own.
- We have walls to protect us, they have friends.
- We have encylopaedia's, they have bibles.
When they headed home, the son said to his father: "Thanks dad
for showing me how poor we are."