Yeah I remember that. We usto be pretty sneaky and creative. I
honestly dont really know what to say. He was pretty amazing;
telling me about riding dirt bikes. His sense of humor was so
perfect. When I feel sad or just lost I listen to Safe &' Sound by
Taylor Swift. Really slow but it soothes me; maybe see if you like
it? Literally sitting at work waiting to go inside just staring at
my phone ; trying to figure out what to say. Trying to find
something to just comfort you. (Mon @8:46)
1. A Song you can listen to on
repeat. 2. A Song from one of your fave
albums. 3. A Song from your
childhood. 4. A
Song that makes you feel strong. 5. A Song
that makes you sad. 6.A
Song that cheers you up. 7. A
Song that reminds you of your
friends. 8. A
Song that reminds you of an ex or
crush. 9. A
Song that reminds you of you. 10. A Song
that brings back bad memories.
11. A Song that brings back good memories.
12. A Song that grew on you.
13. A Song from a musical
14. A Song with a great music video.
15. A Song that's better as a cover
16. A Song that's better acoustic.
17. A Song with great lyrics.
18. A Song for the Summer.
19. A Song for heartache.
20. A song for car rides.
21. A Song for the rain.
22. A Song for dancing.
23. A Song for making out.
24. A Song for a lover.
25. A Song from before you were born.
26. A Song from a band that broke up.
27. A Song you've seen live.
28. A Song you want to see live.
29. A Song by a band you don't usually like.
30. A Song you recommend.
Day 10: A Song that
brings back bad memories:
Windows In Heaven by We are
the In Crowd as the first time I heard it my Grandpa (Grampy)
had just passed away so I was still greiving and this song
beautifully described what I was going through. Even hearing
it now brings tears to my eyes.