1. A Song you can listen to on
2. A Song from one of your fave
3. A Song from your
Song that makes you feel strong.
5. A Song
that makes you sad.
Song that cheers you up.
Song that reminds you of your
Song that reminds you of an ex or
Song that reminds you of you.
Song that brings back bad memories.
11. A Song
that brings back good memories.
Song that grew on you.
Song from a musical
Song with a great music video.
15. A Song
that's better as a cover
16. A Song that's better acoustic.
17. A Song with great lyrics.
18. A Song for the Summer.
19. A Song for heartache.
20. A song for car rides.
21. A Song for the rain.
22. A Song for dancing.
23. A Song for making out.
24. A Song for a lover.
25. A Song from before you were born.
26. A Song from a band that broke up.
27. A Song you've seen live.
28. A Song you want to see live.
29. A Song by a band you don't usually like.
30. A Song you recommend.
Day 14: A Song
that's better as a cover:
It's gotta be Mayday Parade's cover
of When I Grow
Up (originally by the Pussycat Dolls) off
Punk Goes Pop 2. For one the vocals sound better and its cool
to have actual instruments in the background. Plus, the
bridge gets me everytime. I think I may like Mayday
Parade's covers more than their own