Words Women Use and What They Really Mean: * Fine - This is the
Words Women Use and What They
* Fine - This is the word women use to end an argument when they
feel they are right and you need to shut up. Never use
“fine” to describe how a woman looks - this will
cause you to have one of those arguments.
* Five Minutes - This is half an hour. It is equivalent to the
five minutes that your football game is going to last before you
take out the rubbish, so it’s an even trade.
* Nothing - This means “something”, and you should be
on your toes. “Nothing” is usually used to describe
the feeling a woman has of wanting to turn you inside out, upside
down, and backwards. “Nothing” usually signifies an
argument that will last “Five Minutes” and end with
* Go Ahead - At some point in the near future, you are going to
be in some mighty big trouble.
* Go Ahead (With Raised Eyebrows) - This is a dare. One that will
result in a woman getting upset over “Nothing” and
will end with the word “Fine”.
* Go Ahead (Neutral Expression) - This means “I give
up” or “do what you want because I don’t
care” You will get a “Raised Eyebrow Go Ahead”
in just a few minutes, followed by “Nothing” and
“Fine” and she will talk to you in about “Five
Minutes” when she cools off.
* Loud Sigh - This is not actually a word, but is a non-verbal
statement often misunderstood by men. A “Loud Sigh”
means she thinks you are an idiot at that moment, and wonders why
she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over
* Soft Sigh - Again, not a word, but a non-verbal statement.
“Soft Sighs” mean that she is content. Your best bet
is to not move or breathe, and she will stay content.
* That’s Okay - This is one of the most dangerous
statements that a woman can make to a man. “That’s
Okay” means that she wants to think long and hard before
paying you back for whatever it is that you have done.
“That’s Okay” is often used with the word
“Fine” and in conjunction with a “Raised
* Please Do - This is not a statement, it is an offer. A woman is
giving you the chance to come up with whatever excuse or reason
you have for doing whatever it is that you have done. You have a
fair chance with the truth, so be careful and you shouldn’t
get a “That’s Okay”.
* Thanks - A woman is thanking you. Do not faint. Just say
* Thanks A Lot - This is much different from
“Thanks.” A woman will say, “Thanks A
Lot” when she is really ticked off at you. It signifies
that you have offended her in some callous way, and will be
followed by the “Loud Sigh.” Be careful not to ask
what is wrong after the “Loud Sigh,” as she will only
tell you “Nothing”.