When I grow up, I
promise to be thankful for:
taxes I pay because it means that I'm
2) The clothes that fit a little
too snug because it means I have enough to
3) A lawn that has to be mowed,
windows that have to be washed,
gutters that have to be
fixed because that means I have a home.
4) The spot I find at the far end of the parking lot because it means I am
capable of walking.
5) All of the complaining I hear about our government because it
we have freedom of speech.
6) The people who talk on cellphones in restaraunts because it means
I can hear.
7) The huge piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones
8) The alarm
goes of early in the morning because it means I'm
ones you think of!!
Please Sign in to leave a comment.
posted June 19, 2012 at 11:34pm UTC tagged with