Forgot your password?
Don't have a username?
Tap here to get one.
Forgot your password?
Need a username?
; A Country Girls Bucket List <3 - Tell my best friend that
; A Country Girls Bucket List <3
- Tell my best friend that I can't see him with anyone else but me...
- Graduate High School.
- Lay in a truck bed and look at stars.
- Go horse back riddin' with all of my friends.
- Go to college.
- Join the Navy.
- Go sky divin'.
- Write a song.
- Sing in front of a crowd.
- Get my own house before I'm 20.
- Lose 50 pounds.
- Swim with sharks.
- Do a backflip on a dirt bike.
- Own a 68 Mustang Fastback.
- Have a baby boy and name him Landen Blake <3 .
- Go to church more.
- Visit Las Vegas.
- Go ghost huntin' in a haunted place.
- Drive a monster truck.
- Drag race.
- Demolition derby.
- Go to Daytona to watch NASCAR.
- Stop blamin' myself for my Grandpa committin' suicide.
- Visit Broadway.
- Meet Brantley Gilbert <3 .
- Go to the Bahamas.
- Go see the Northern Lights in Alaska.
- Go cliff jumpin'.
- Go to France.
- See the Eifel Tower.
- Stop smokin' cigarettes.
- Find a best friend.
- Visit all 50 states.
( More To Come Later )
Post to Facebook
Post to StumbleUpon
Post to Tumblr
Tweet on Twitter
Pin to Pinterest
This is not a quote
Be the first to comment on this quote.
to leave a comment.
5 Wittians like this
posted August 24, 2012 at 1:28am EDT tagged with
more quotes by dirtbikechick225
When It Seems Like The Whole World Has Walked Out On You , I'll Be The One Tappin' On Your Shoulder To Show You That I'm Still Here ♥
FOLLOW ME ON TUMLBR ! misunderstood25.tumblr.com I follow back <3
Format by destabilise. i struck a match and blew your mind
I HOPE I D I E BEFORE THEY SAVE MY SOUL. Format © dontsellyourselfshort
and I found some scarS in places I have never shown to anyone.
What are you, my blood? You touch me like you are my blood. What are you, my dad? You affect me like you are my dad. How long can a girl be shackled to you? How long before my dignity is reclaimed? How long can a girl stay haunted by you? Soon I’ll grow up and I won’t even flinch at your name.
Print a poster
Really Good Quotes
© 2003-2018 Witty Profiles