Forgot your password?
Don't have a username?
Tap here to get one.
Forgot your password?
Need a username?
; A Country Girls Bucket List <3 - Tell my best friend that
; A Country Girls Bucket List <3
- Tell my best friend that I can't see him with anyone else but me...
- Graduate High School.
- Lay in a truck bed and look at stars.
- Go horse back riddin' with all of my friends.
- Go to college.
- Join the Navy.
- Go sky divin'.
- Write a song.
- Sing in front of a crowd.
- Get my own house before I'm 20.
- Lose 50 pounds.
- Swim with sharks.
- Do a backflip on a dirt bike.
- Own a 68 Mustang Fastback.
- Have a baby boy and name him Landen Blake <3 .
- Go to church more.
- Visit Las Vegas.
- Go ghost huntin' in a haunted place.
- Drive a monster truck.
- Drag race.
- Demolition derby.
- Go to Daytona to watch NASCAR.
- Stop blamin' myself for my Grandpa committin' suicide.
- Visit Broadway.
- Meet Brantley Gilbert <3 .
- Go to the Bahamas.
- Go see the Northern Lights in Alaska.
- Go cliff jumpin'.
- Go to France.
- See the Eifel Tower.
- Stop smokin' cigarettes.
- Find a best friend.
- Visit all 50 states.
( More To Come Later )
Post to Facebook
Post to StumbleUpon
Post to Tumblr
Tweet on Twitter
Pin to Pinterest
This is not a quote
Be the first to comment on this quote.
to leave a comment.
5 Wittians like this
posted August 24, 2012 at 1:28am EDT tagged with
more quotes by dirtbikechick225
When It Seems Like The Whole World Has Walked Out On You , I'll Be The One Tappin' On Your Shoulder To Show You That I'm Still Here ♥
FOLLOW ME ON TUMLBR ! misunderstood25.tumblr.com I follow back <3
how can i trust in love? how can i trust in any- THInG THaT can be so present one moment and so absent the next?
format-br0kenwings LEAVE THIS HERE PLEASE. THe TraGeDY is noT THaT WE ARE ALONE, BUT that we cannot be. © format coded by: br0kenwings Please don't remove this, or make it invisible! Image is from tumblr, original photographer unknown.
She held the world upon a string But she didn't ever hold me Spun the stars on her fingernails But it never made her happy.
do you think my parents will still tell me "oh, you're just not mature enough yet" in twenty years time when i'm 30, still haven't had nor want a relationship, and i tell them for the millionth time that i'm an aromantic asexual?
Print a poster
Really Good Quotes
© 2003-2016 Witty Profiles