Forgot your password?
Don't have a username?
Tap here to get one.
Forgot your password?
Need a username?
; A Country Girls Bucket List <3 - Tell my best friend that
; A Country Girls Bucket List <3
- Tell my best friend that I can't see him with anyone else but me...
- Graduate High School.
- Lay in a truck bed and look at stars.
- Go horse back riddin' with all of my friends.
- Go to college.
- Join the Navy.
- Go sky divin'.
- Write a song.
- Sing in front of a crowd.
- Get my own house before I'm 20.
- Lose 50 pounds.
- Swim with sharks.
- Do a backflip on a dirt bike.
- Own a 68 Mustang Fastback.
- Have a baby boy and name him Landen Blake <3 .
- Go to church more.
- Visit Las Vegas.
- Go ghost huntin' in a haunted place.
- Drive a monster truck.
- Drag race.
- Demolition derby.
- Go to Daytona to watch NASCAR.
- Stop blamin' myself for my Grandpa committin' suicide.
- Visit Broadway.
- Meet Brantley Gilbert <3 .
- Go to the Bahamas.
- Go see the Northern Lights in Alaska.
- Go cliff jumpin'.
- Go to France.
- See the Eifel Tower.
- Stop smokin' cigarettes.
- Find a best friend.
- Visit all 50 states.
( More To Come Later )
Post to Facebook
Post to StumbleUpon
Post to Tumblr
Tweet on Twitter
Pin to Pinterest
This is not a quote
Be the first to comment on this quote.
to leave a comment.
5 Wittians like this
posted August 24, 2012 at 1:28am EDT tagged with
more quotes by dirtbikechick225
When It Seems Like The Whole World Has Walked Out On You , I'll Be The One Tappin' On Your Shoulder To Show You That I'm Still Here ♥
FOLLOW ME ON TUMLBR ! misunderstood25.tumblr.com I follow back <3
Format by destabilise. It's not exactly love at first sight. It is more like soul recognition.
Format by destabilise. There are worlds in you, and I have fallen in love with every one.
Awfully, we all learn very early on that a human being can break you in a few short, simple words.
Please leave format credit to 1986! Ingratitude says a lot about people. First: what kind of person they really are. Second: how they were brought up. Third: the littleness of regard they have for you. “
Print a poster
Really Good Quotes
© 2003-2016 Witty Profiles