Fit Quote #6708343
all quotes · fit · heh · funny ·

99% of guys are fit. The other 1% go to my school.


99% of guys are fit.
The other 1% go to my school.

Be the first to comment on this quote.

10 Wittians like this

happygirl22Y0UNGL0V3MURD3RluvmeplzRubiLouiseFlorenceSongginny47ImAddictedToLifeMkaisillymonkey_123dumb_blonde1998MoonAngel