"Dear future daughter: 1. When you're at some party,
1. When you're at some party, chain smoking on the roof
with some strange girl with blue hair and exorbitant large
dark eyes, ask her about her day. I promise you, you
regret it. Often times you'll fine the strangest of people
the most captivating of stories to tell.
2. Please, never mistake desire for love. Love will engulf your
soul, whilst desire will emerge as acid, slowly making it's
through your veins, gradually burning you from the inside
3. No one is going to save you, anything you've ever read
or heard otherwise is bullsh/t.
4. One day a boy is going to come along who's touch feels
like fire and who's words tase like vanilla, when he leaves
you, you will want to die. If you know anything at all, know
that it is only temporary.
5. Your mental health comes before school baby, always.
its midnight, and you have an exam the next day but your
hands have been shaking for the past hour and a half and
you're not so sure you want to be alive anymore, pull out
carton of Ben and Jerry's and afterwords, go the f/ck to
So what if you get a 68% on the exam the next day? You took
care of yourself and at the end of the day that will always
come before a high test score. To hell with anyone who tells