30 Day Song Challenge. 1. A Song you can listen to on repeat.
1. A Song you can listen to on
repeat. 2. A Song from one of your fave
albums. 3. A Song from your
childhood. 4. A
Song that makes you feel strong. 5. A Song
that makes you sad. 6.A
Song that cheers you up. 7. A
Song that reminds you of your
friends. 8. A
Song that reminds you of an ex or
crush. 9. A Song
that reminds you of you.
10. A Song that brings back bad memories.
11. A Song that brings back good memories.
12. A Song that grew on you.
13. A Song from a musical
14. A Song with a great music video.
15. A Song that's better as a cover
16. A Song that's better acoustic.
17. A Song with great lyrics.
18. A Song for the Summer.
19. A Song for heartache.
20. A song for car rides.
21. A Song for the rain.
22. A Song for dancing.
23. A Song for making out.
24. A Song for a lover.
25. A Song from before you were born.
26. A Song from a band that broke up.
27. A Song you've seen live.
28. A Song you want to see live.
29. A Song by a band you don't usually like.
30. A Song you recommend.
Day 9: A Song that
reminds you of YOU:
There's two lines that come to mind from two different
songs that I can truly relate back to myself. The first one
being Attention by We are the
In Crowd and the main chorus goes,"I know the way I
wanna be, but I'm trapped in who I am." Which
perfectly describes my struggles towards who I am as a person
and growing from my mistakes . Also, I made a quote on here
about it a while back, printed it out, and now it's
hanging over my head (literally right above my bed). The
other line is in Paramore's Caught in the
Middle bridge where Hayley Williams sings,
"No, I don't need no help. I can sabotage me by
myself/ Don't need no one else. I can sabotage me by
myself." Which not to brag or anything, but I'm VERY
good at being my own worst enemy when it comes to getting
anything done. This tying quite nicely to how I trap