For anyone that comes across my future ventings, here are some
boring facts about me.
1) I am a loner. I have no friends.
2) I was depressed/reclusive during the first 20 months upon
graduating high school.
3) I am not afraid to dig into my past. It's something that I madly
4) I love my dog, Brownie. He has been part of my family since
5) My one friend in high school tried killing herself last month.
We met up after she was discharged from the mental hospital. Then I
left her house, drove to the parking lot of a grocery store, parked
there and cried for an hour.
6) I'm an English major. Blame my 6th grade teacher for influencing
me to love reading.
7) I constantly fall asleep with makeup on.
8) I noticed that I get too comfortable with myself once the heat
returns after the cold seasons. Like how I spontaneously grabbed
scissors from my kitchen and chopped 10-12 inches of my hair in
springtime of 2013, 2014, and 2017. Short hair feels
9) I have terrible eyesight.
10) I don't really think of myself as a feminine or girl-ish
person. I think that my attitude on the gender binary is that it
rewards certain traits then makes one feel like a failure if one
doesn't fit them. I hope we all learn to understand one another and
support people of all types and appearances.