Quotes added on Tuesday, November 27 2012

And I'm still crying because Boy Division is perfect <3333


I hate being around people who can't qoute Mean Girls.
I have a fair amount of clothes but I only wear like 5% of it and it looks like I have none and I refuse to wear the other 95% because I look ugly in them

So my birthday is in 5 days
and it's pretty clear im not the most famous person on witty. But if you could just fave this quote it
would probably be the most amazing birthday. Just one day on the top quotes, would make me so happy.
Day 01 - Letter 1: Your bestfriend Day 02 - Letter 2: Your crush Day 03 - Letter 3: Your parents Day 04 - Letter 4: Your siblings Day 05 - Letter 5: Your dreams Day 06 - Letter 6: A stranger Day 07 - Letter 7: Your ex-boyfriend Day 08 - Letter 8: Your favorite internet friend Day 09 - Letter 9: A person you wish to meet Day 10 - Letter 10: Someone you don't talk to as much as you'd like to Day 11 - Letter 11: A deceased person you wish you could talk to Day 12 - Letter 12: Person you hate the most Day 13 - Letter 13: Someone you wish you could forgive Day 14 - Letter 14: Someone you drifted away from Day 15 - Letter 15: The person you miss the most Day 16 - Letter 16: Someone that is not in your state Day 17 - Letter 17: Someone from your childhood Day 18 - Letter 18: The person you wish you could be Day 19 - Letter 19: Someone that pesters your mind (Good or bad) Day 20 - Letter 20: The one that broke your heart the hardest Day 21 - Letter 21: Someone you judged by their first impression Day 22 - Letter 22: Someone you want to give a second chance to. Day 23 - Letter 23: The last person you kissed. Day 24 - Letter 24: The person that gave you your favorite memory. Day 25 - Letter 25: The person you know that is going through the worst of times Day 26 - Letter 26: The last person you made a pinky promise to. Day 27 - Letter 27: The friendliest person you knew for only a day Day 28 - Letter 28: Someone that changed your life Day 29 - Letter 29: The person you want to tell everything to, but are afraid to. Day 30 - Letter 30: Your reflection in the mirror

Day: 4-Letter 4: Dear Siblings


     Dear Markie,
              I miss you so much. You are the best big brother ever. You are always there for me. You always give me advice about boys even know thats weird. I love the way you protect me with everything you have got. I know you hate grandma and grandpa a lot but I wish you would come around just too see me and Trevor a little more. Trevor really misses you a lot, we both do. I am not sure were you are or how you are doing but I hope you are doing well. Love you always.

     Love your little sister,
                      Shannon Theresa<3


       Dear Trevor,
                  I know that you have been struggling a lot with dad being away and having too move. I feel so bad for you that grandma and grandpa are always up your butt about EVERYTHING.  I do the best I can too defend you without making them terribly upset with me too. I know that things are really crappy right now but I promise they will get better. Just hang in there buddy.  I know we fight A LOT but I will always protect and love you. 

          Love your big sister,
                        Shannon Theresa<3



 

           


i wish i were pretty
i broke 11 days clean from cutting.
im sorry.


Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn't stop for anybody.
~The Perks of being a Wallflower
Good night beautiful;*
 

I think I like being on Witty more than actuall because there are actually people that can relate to you and I know that I have a bunch of people to talk to if I need them . Wanna know why ? BECAUSE THEY ARE REAL <3 Nothing like the bit/hes at my school . So thanks to all of you for being here for me  . You know who you are . 
People You Might Like
  • Dudu*
  • nicolešŸŒ¹*
  • Steve
  • *Freedom*
  • tornedsoul*
  • dontsellyourselfshort
  • Miluiel*
Newest Wittians
  • DAL
  • saaar5ah
  • lilly_xx
  • MikeosWifey
  • smilestogo
  • awesomesauc
  • jihye